Wednesday, May 6, 2015

It's all coming to an end...

Hey guys! 
Lately I've been pretty busy with school and everything in general... I wanted to write another post, because my school year, since I am a senior in my school, is ending in 3 weeks. I still can't believe it, our last day is May 22nd and I am already thinking about my plans for summer.
New Trier has been great. Maybe it hasn't been how I expected at the beggining, but it's been good. This school is a hard school, more like a college preparation high school, and for that reason I've learned a lot. I remember at the beggining I was mad because all  my friends were in easier high schools and had no homework. Also, the fact that there is no diversity in my high school has bothered me so much all this year. New Trier is like a bubble, it's a rich community and there's only white people who is only worried about academics and grades. It simply felt I was not living my american experience. It's been different, but amazing! I had expectations and they changed, but I've learned to adapt to any situation I have in front of me, even if I am not happy with it. Apart from that, I've met my amazing best friends and I've grown so much as a person. 
I'll keep you guys posted ❤️🇺🇸

No comments:

Post a Comment